This website is operated by Unique Frozen Food (M) Sdn Bhd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Unique Frozen Food (M) Sdn Bhd. we offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, or when you interact with us in any form, including third-party applications controlled by the Company.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders, contact our customer service or participate in competitions. The personal data that you submit to us may for example include contact information and payment information. In addition, we may collect certain personal data from external sources such as credit information and address updates.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
This section explains what categories of data that we process, the sources we obtain data from, the purposes for which we process the personal data, how we share your personal data, how we allow for third-party analytics.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we collect is including:
- Log information: we log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device information: we collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location information: we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
In order to provide you with access to the website, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We use information about you for various purposes. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The purposes including:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- Personalise and improve our services.
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as law requires us. After this your personal data will be deleted.
We may share personal information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we may share about you is as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as third-party apps etc.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of the Company’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that does not directly identify you.
Our store is hosted by Shinajii. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shinajii’s data storage, databases and other general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shinajii stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
Cookies does not typically contain information that specifically identify a user personally, but it can store personal information about you and that information can be linked to any other information that are stored about you, if the information is contained from cookies.
- To identify you as a visitor on our website with the purpose of providing you with relevant information.
- To determine if you are logged into our application with the purpose of providing our services to you through our application.
- In security instances where cookies can help us determine if there is fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect our website and services provided through our applications.
- To identify you as a user that have previously interacted with us online and have opted-in to receive promotional communication from us with the purpose of providing you with relevant and necessary information.
- To analyse the use and performance of our website and applications with the purpose of being able to provide the best possible experience to our visitors and our users.
- To store the consent given to us from visitors and users of our website and applications with the purpose of providing you with the service and functionality that you request from us as a visitor or user.
HOW CAN YOU OPT-IN/OPT-OUT
If you sign up on our website to hear more about our service, we will ensure that you have an easy to understand opt-in solution, where you can choose to opt-in to receive communication.
In the opt-in form it will be clearly described for what purpose we will use the data that you provide us with.
If you opt-in to receive communication from us we will make it easy for you to opt-out again by simple letting us know that you no longer wish to receive any further communication from us.
If you choose to opt-out of receiving communication from us, and this will hinder us in providing you the service that you have requested from us, and/or paid for to us, we will let you know that we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
If you are a visitor of our website, and have chosen to opt-in to receive promotional emails from us, you will furthermore have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails that we send you with promotional emails.
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from our website. In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. We are committed to complying with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
The website and applications are owned and operated by Unique Frozen Food (M) Sdn Bhd, a company is registered with the authorities in Malaysia with the registration number 540065-W.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org